The UK online trading market is getting even more crowded.
International broker Blackwell Global has just received FCA licensing for its UK subsidiary, Blackwell Global Investments (UK) Limited, effective from 1st February 2016.
Blackwell is already the holder of a valid CIF license by CySEC since 2011, and it has been present the in UK since 2012 by using its EU passporting right. The company is also already present physically in many locations across the globe, with offices in Auckland, Beijing, Hong Kong, Lagos, Melbourne, Shanghai and Singapore. The company is aiming for a truly international appeal and sees its licensing by the FCA, a prestigious and respected regulator, as the perfect channel to boost the promotion of its unique institutional products, such as Blackwell Prime Solutions and Blackwell Trader Pro and it has already engaged in marketing efforts in the UK aiming at both retail and institutional clients.
The FCA license allows Blackwell Global Investments (UK) Limited to be offering its services of the following investment types:
- Commodity Future
- Commodity option and option on commodity future
- Contract for Differences (excluding a spread bet and a rolling spot forex contract)
- Future (excluding a commodity future and a rolling spot forex contract)
- Option (excluding a commodity option and an option on a commodity future)
- Rights to or interests in investments (Contractually Based Investments)
- Rolling spot forex contract
- Spread Bet